Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Personal Mission Statement

I will live my truth and realize that I do not have to be anyone but myself.  I will live a life of happiness and peace for my sake and that of my children.  I will let go of people and situations in my life that are bringing me unhappiness and chaos.  I will take care of my body, mind and spirit by feeding them with things and experiences that  will raise me up to a higher level. I will pursue work that I am passionate about that challenges my nursing skills, knowledge and creativity.  I will love and care for myself as I have done for others in my life.  I will be the best mother, daughter, sister and friend without forgetting that I am still a phenomenal woman deserving of love, respect and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment