Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Identify Your Values

Reset 10
Top 10 Values

  1. My children
  2. My family
  3. My physical health
  4. My emotional/mental health
  5. My overall happiness
  6. Having peace in my life
  7. Having love in my life
  8. Having financial stability
  9. My relationship with God
  10. My career

As part of her 31 Days to Reset Your Life project Rosetta Thurman suggest listing the things that matters most to us in our lives.  I had a difficult for me for some reason.  My kids, family and health came easily. I struggled to complete the list.  Not quite sure what that means but it was challenging.  Does it mean simply that I haven't taken the time to look ate what is important to me for a long time? Could it mean that there is not much in my life that I value?

My values aren't listed in order of importance.  I can't wait to see what is to be done with this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment