Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update on my job situation...

In my previous blog I told how I accepted the lower paying job to follow my bliss! (It's all about the pursuit of Virginia's happiness this year.) I was a bit uneasy about it at first but I am so glad I followed my heart. 

But guess what happen in the meantime..... 

The same company offered me an additional contingent position (only 3 shifts a month) yesterday and of course, I accepted it because it will give me the opportunity to keep my foot in the hospital but not really having to be caught up in the politics or daytime drama! And it will more than cover the difference in my primary pay!! emoticon 

"If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else." Joseph Campbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment